I win!

While One is having a hard time coming up with a profound post on gratitude, I am not. I have been in New York City and after a meeting, I headed uptown for a walk in the park where I came face to face with ... BERGDORF-GOODMAN HOLIDAY WINDOW EXTRAVAGANZA!! Now THAT is something to write home about! This year, the theme is travel --- to distant lands and to the bottom of the sea, to enchanted toadstool woods and to outer space. Their artists take us to places previously reserved for our childhood imaginations. We just haven't had time to go there again... til now! For your own gratitude inducing viewing pleasure, here it is... window shopping at Bergdorf's.



















The oyster opens and closes, revealing a 9 carat ruby!


You can see the artist himself, peeking out behind the monkeys!

PS. I am not as vapid as this post seems, but I was somewhat overcome by the majesty of these window displays. I have also been somewhat overcome with -- well -- with how good of bloggers my sisters are! So in an effort to contribute something a little different, this window shoping feature might just become a staple of my posts. Stay tuned...

Me and my virtuous vampire. ha ha ha. it was a joke... see his eyes?... Ok. It didn't work... I get it...