To Keep You Safe and Warm

In September, we drove to La Veta to visit our terrific Grandma N. The drive was kind of long, but totally worth it. Not just because we got to spend the weekend with one of our favorite people in the whole wide world, but also because during the drive, I had an epiphany---one which led to a new invention. An invention that I have consented to share with one very special reader. Yes. This is the moment of truth--the one you've all been waiting for. I, Four, am finally going to reveal my invaluable contribution to the infamous giveaway.
My offering will include: 1 pair of super-awesome crocheted earmuffs handcrafted by moi! They may look cute and cuddly and they are! You have no idea how warm they'll keep your ears. It's crazy. You'll never have to wear anything else. . .