Brothers Can Be Cool, Too

*apologies to C, who decided to be lame and not come to a family gathering. He had to
have his head superimposed onto JP's body, and my heart just wasn't in it.
I love my brothers. They're sweet some of the time and can usually be persuaded to take the trash out. What more could a sister ask for?
Along with those virtues, all of my brothers can cook. And I don't mean 'boil water and put the macaroni into it' cook (in fact, S sometimes has trouble with that); they can really cook. The swankiest and most exotic things that I've ever eaten have been served to me by my brothers. From fried artichokes with clarified lemon butter to seasoned eggplant stuffed with garbanzo cream (I know, right?!), their skill and ingenuity in the kitchen never ceases to amaze me. Well, Z realized this. He realized this and decided that he wanted to share his skills with the world. He decided to start a blog.
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN. . . DUN.
Today I am writing to declare a turf war. If my kid brother Z things that he's got what it takes to make it in the blogosphere, he better think again. WAAAATCH YOUR BACK ZEEEEEEEEE!!!

Just kidding (I got you good, didn't I?)! I think it's an awesome idea, and I'm excited that our readers are going have the opportunity to sample some of my brothers' delightful delicacies.

Here's a video to whet your appetite (PUN!)
So go and check out CookingwithZTD.blogspot.com, because it's tight.