I Want to Paint it Black

It's not that I want to paint it black, but more that I have been. To clarify, I'm in a fashion rut, and if the title of this post didn't give it away this rut is of the muddy-greyish-black variety. I don't know how I got here, I didn't even realize I was stuck. Dr. P actually noticed it, he was worried I might be dressing grey because I'm feeling blue (he's really sweet like that). The truth is that my attire doesn't match my mood in the slightest. I feel like I'm in Candy Land, but my clothes are stuck in the Molasses Swamp. I blame Lord Licorice's henchmen the Winter Wearlock and the Office Wear-wolf (heh heh).

Here are a few dresses I'm thinking of getting to help me pull a little wardrobe ka-POW, and get my bum back to FUN!


What are your go-to secrets for keeping the winter drab away?