Bright College Years...

Since I already threw caution to the wind and posted a picture of Two in a wedding dress this afternoon, I'm just going to go for broke and share all sorts of crazy news that isn't mine! 

I am literally bursting with excitement for my little sisters, Four and Five.  And not just because they're road-tripping through Croatia at this very moment (and we all know I think a good Croatian roadtrip is pretty close to Heaven)No, today I am over the moon because BOTH these lovely ladies got into and decided to matriculate at my very own alma mater!  I've been just buzzing ever since I got the news.  I think I might be even more excited about it than they are.  College was such a formative time in my life; I made so many decisions about the person I am now, (the very best of which was to spend an awful lot of time with a certain witty Republican from Utah).  I'm feeling weirdly emotional about it today -- Looking at those adorable pictures of the Princess, it struck me that she is just one year younger than my baby sister was when I went away to Yale.  And that really doesn't seem like it was that long ago.  And now she's going there herself.  And then I watched this ridiculously nerdy video.  And started crying like a baby.  Because I'm SO HAPPY.  And grateful.  And old...



If you're not in the mood for 17 minutes of cheesy, musical, Ivy League propaganda, here is a slightly shorter (but equally cheesy and musical) video thrown together by a couple of Yalies.  That also made me cry....