From Sea to Shining Sea in Red, White, and Blue

I feel my posts have been a little lackluster of late.  Perhaps it's because I have been overwhelmed by my surroundings.  In the past few weeks, I've traveled across the country for performances, road trips, weddings, and visits and the landscapes of this country have rendered me either speechless or incoherent.  So instead of going on, here is a photo journal in Red, White, and Blue taken from San Francisco Bay to New York City and lots of places in between!

From left to right and top to bottom: A perfect day in lots of traffic on the Verrizano Bridge; Hank's Smoke House in McGayensville; U pick; Thomkins; Outside Pier 3 outside The Plant Organic Cafe and Tcho Chocolate; Canoeing in the Shenandoah Valley;  Durga Temple; Main Street in Staunton; Peep hole at a construction site; Paints!; Love; Bald eagle (so cool!); More Staunton; Main Street in Luray; More paint; Mr. Two and a model T; SF bay.