Wonder Around The Corner

My sweet husband and I have been on a little adventure this past month. As with any adventure, there have been unexpected turns and challenges. There have also been moments of transcendence. One of those came when we drove across the border from Colorado to Utah. We took a little detour and visited Arches National Park. We hiked up to a vista where we could see the famed Delicate Arch just in time for sunset. As we stood in awe of the beauty around us, we thought about the last year, our three years together before that and the endless list of things we have to be grateful for. This week, I want to express my gratitude to all of you for your love, your support, your enthusiasm, your prayers and thoughts. I want to thank you for joining me and my sisters on our blogging journey. We love reading what you have to say and sharing with you. I am so grateful to be on this incredible planet because even when things are far from perfect, there is always wonder just around the corner and wonderful people to share it with.