All the cool kids were doing it

Like Three, I feel tremendously blessed to have everything that I want and need. But because all the cool kids were doing it (and because I need something to propel me through my last week of finals), I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon and compile a list of goodies, too!  

Gold Leaf Bangle, Gold Bangle, Gold Bracelet, Valentines Gift
A dainty, Colorado-inspired bracelet - because it reminds me of home.

A short, light-weight bath robe - because normal towels don't always cut it when you share a bathroom with six boys...
Some not-quite-cowboy booties - because sometimes I don't have the energy to struggle with real boots.... 
A sparkly headband - because these are all so pretty!

Pajama set in flannel gingham
Some jaunty pajamas - because I have a special affinity for pajamas. And because this set is so sensible that I could probably get away with wearing them to my 8 a.m. class...