Ask away!


$67 billion is a lot of money. It could buy you an airplane, and a pony, and a private island off the coast of Italy. It could buy you jewels, and paintings, and box seats at every opera house in the world. It could buy you a city’s worth of sports teams and the stadiums to go with ‘em. $67 billion is enough to buy you a soapbox.

In case you couldn’t tell, I met Bill Gates last week. In general I’m not one to swoon over celebrity, but as I prepped for Mr. Gates' on stage interview (as well as the one for Walter Isaacson, author of Steve Jobs biography) I became fascinated by the idea of him. I had two running lists, one of questions my boss would ask him, and one of things I couldn’t help but wonder. Guess which these are from?

Do you have a hard time trusting new friends?
What did you dream about last night? 
When was the last time you had your heart broken?
On that note, what made you go after Melinda?
What felt better, making your first million, or giving it away?
What’s one question you wish people would stop asking you?



Big thanks to Gary FongGreg Schneider and Carter Smith not only for their lovely photos, but also for their fantastic company! You guys are great! 


How about you? If you had Bill Gate’s attention, what would you ask him? 
Folks on Reddit did just that a while ago, here are his answers!