New Yorkers Love Their Garments So Much...

garment district map
Via The Girl at A Pair & A Spare
They have a whole district devoted to them. So between meetings and lessons, Yoni and I ... ok, mostly  I perused the offerings there. After thinking I'd died and gone to sequins heaven, I zeroed in on some fantastic, gaudy yellow fabric that I am determined to make into an evening gown. There were also some sweet billboards and hats. Along the way, we indulged in the required pre-pesach bagels and lox with cucumbers, shmear, onions and capers with some banana pudding for dessert. By the way, you heard it here first, pudding is the next cupcake. Not as cute, twice as good. Just imagine... Pisachio pudding, hazlenut pudding, coconut pudding, rice pudding (why didn't we go there... Need more sweets...)... mmm... pudding. If not pudding, then cream puffs... which I also ate today which are ALSO better than donuts, macarons or cupcakes. Which I also ate one of today... it was also banana... the pudding was better... and I ate a giant poppy rugelach...
I think I need to go on a diet ...
Especially before I get that dress made...