Friday

Iniquity

The secret to a good doughnut sandwich is excess.


You think cheese will be too much? Better use two different kinds. The glaze is enough sweetness on its own, right? It will be once you add a long draw of syrup. I cannot toast a doughnut in butter. Yes. Yes you can.

You're making a sandwich out of a doughnut. There's no hope left for you anymore. Just totally submit yourself to the spirit of the dish. The greasy, heavy, toasty, sticky spirit of the dish. You can repent after your meal.*


*Which I would suggest actually doing, because there's no way consuming something as delicious as this isn't at some level unrighteous.



Sammich #1:

glazed doughnut + veggie cold cut + golden syrup + fried egg + sharp white cheddar + cream cheese


Sammich #2:maple glazed doughnut + thick cream cheese + apricot preserves + hickory smoked veggie cold cuts

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agreed. World's most adorable evil genius.

      Delete
  2. This has to be my favorite blog post of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. linda8.6.13

    Insidious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doughnut sandwich has a lot more class than the one my friend Mike made:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/X2wj22lT-a8n1Sdpd03pNdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

    Made from doughnuts, pumpkin pie, brownies, and cookies.

    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/JdCjSqNqrsbq2xt5oemTbdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

    Sammich #2 looks like it holds superpowers.

    Wish I could find doughnuts in Ukraine. Aw- well, you celebrated enough for me to feel included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. That is truly a monster of a sandwich. I would probably die eating it, but I would definitely die happy.

      As for Ukraine's lack of doughnuts, that certainly sounds like a human right's abuse. If you'd like, I can make a phone call to The Hague for you.

      Delete
  5. GET IN MY BELLY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Thanks for sharing this recipe. I have to post this up on my blog www.whatwich.com!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...