Moderation

Things I tend to over-indulge in:

Oh. And also:


As the term suggests, it's best not to overindulge in things. Sometimes it's easier to avoid doing so than others (for example, when your brother changes the Netflix password and doesn't tell you what it is, you don't watch a lot of Netflix; when your brother brings you an entire jar of Nutella to store in your room, you (or at least I) eat a lot of Nutella). I recently made a big gain in my fight against excessive tendencies by imposing a limit on my Facebooking with a handy dandy little Google Chrome app called StayFocusd. Now, with only 10 minutes combined to spend on my least favorite favorite social networking site and a variety of other time-gobbling websites every day, I find I have a lot more time to waste in other ways -- like listening to this or walking here or stealing one of these and painting it white and hanging all my necklaces on it. Anyway, it's past my bedtime, but I guess what I'm trying to say is this: there are a lot of cool random things to do, so don't spend all your pennies in one machine, yoooooo.

night night sleep tight,