Surprises


http://fast.swide.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/best-funny-Christmas-Gifs-wishes-2013-beyonce.gifI should be writing something else right now (oh hai finals. how you is?), but since I resolved to actually do my blog posts last week, I thought I'd let you know that maybe the best person ever who I haven't met (possibly with the exception of Pope Francis (*possibly*)) just dropped a surprise album about an hour ago. I don't usually get excited about this kind of stuff, but come on dude. It's Beyonce.

I've attached a couple of the 30 second sneak-peaks she put up on Youtube at midnight. When I watched them, there were still fewer than 300 views, so this is *pretty* hot off the press news. No need to thank me -- I just want to keep you hip and in the know because I've got your back and want you to be the coolest you you can be. Seriously, though. nbd.