Spring has sprung!


The sun visited New Haven this week (finally)! And, while I'm not usually a sucker for warm weather, I've fallen hard for spring this year. Not needing to wear tights is so foreign, and so very welcome. As is sitting outside and reading on a sun warmed bench, choosing to take the long way to class, and eating an ice cream  cone in the fresh night air. I find myself appreciating Yale’s campus so much more than I do when it’s cold. I noticed so many new, wonderful things this week which I had never seen during my chilly jaunts around New Haven. Everything is just so much more beautiful when the stinging wind isn’t distracting you! We took these on the way to church on Sunday. Glorianna didn't *really* want to be photographed, but the weather was so lovely - it had to be documented!