Today is a good day.



We're celebrating a bit of an anniversary in the Tillemann-Dick clan. (If you're at all confused, this link might help clarify some things.) I can't say in words how grateful I am to the person who chose to preserve life in the midst of death two years ago today. That decision has changed my life and that of everybody I love for the waaay better -- especially that of a certain sister with a penchant towards strong opinions and delicious foodstuffs. Wherever you are, Thank You. Thank you so much.



To everybody else who might be reading this, please consider registering as an organ donor. Please consider asking your friends to register as organ donors. It's a good thing. I promise.

In fact, if you have any questions or concerns about registering as a donor, send me a note at nonitd@gmail.com. I would love to talk through any uncertainties about the registration or donation process you may have, I just need to know about them first. It's not exactly a pleasant subject to have a conversation about, but it's important.

Have a exceptionally lovely weekend.